Pissed
I am f**king pissed and feelin so damn suay.
I changed the battery of my favourite watch (which costs $5) yesterday evening, and the very night, the buckle broke. Bloody hell. Might as well just buy a new one instead since now watches are like $5 only in Bugis Village. Damn.
Lost the right (or is it left) side of my favourite pair of ear-rings and I wore it less than 5 times only!
Suddenly got a damn bad pimple outbreak across my jaw. If I connect the dots in kindergarten join-the-dots-drawing-book style, I'll get a parabola curve. Feel damn shitty.
Argh.
***
Latest update at 12.34pm:
Sounds too early to make this decision, but I wanna be mentally prepared and to know what to expect. I'm going to go for the sports sec post. Told my sports sec already. Gotta try something great while I still can. While I am still young.
Thanks to everyone who gave me advice on this (to run or not to run). I really appreciate the help and for genuinely being concerned about my well-being. THANKS!
I changed the battery of my favourite watch (which costs $5) yesterday evening, and the very night, the buckle broke. Bloody hell. Might as well just buy a new one instead since now watches are like $5 only in Bugis Village. Damn.
Lost the right (or is it left) side of my favourite pair of ear-rings and I wore it less than 5 times only!
Suddenly got a damn bad pimple outbreak across my jaw. If I connect the dots in kindergarten join-the-dots-drawing-book style, I'll get a parabola curve. Feel damn shitty.
Argh.
***
Latest update at 12.34pm:
Sounds too early to make this decision, but I wanna be mentally prepared and to know what to expect. I'm going to go for the sports sec post. Told my sports sec already. Gotta try something great while I still can. While I am still young.
Thanks to everyone who gave me advice on this (to run or not to run). I really appreciate the help and for genuinely being concerned about my well-being. THANKS!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home