Rantings of a complain-freak

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Weekends!

I haven't been updating for a rather long time and there is quite a bit to say.

1. Friday
My dad made me take the day off to represent his company, together with my mum and uncle, in a trophy & gift exhibition in KL. Journey to and fro took 8hrs and we only spent 2 hrs there. But I got a kick out of it, since I am freed from a day of accounts and I have the title (albeit pseudo) of MARKETING MANAGER. Here is the proof!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


2. Saturday
Supposed to be our Tropi-Moonlight-secret-say-goodbye-to-final-years outing. No final years came, the oldest of the lot was Melvin. And I was the only girl at first, June had a fever, Marilyn decided not to come and Cherin was not awake yet. Luckily she came in the end, or else I'll be surrounded by colour wolves! You should see the way they check out the babes in bikinis. As such I refused to wear mine. Will spoil the hot bod market.

Now I'm lobster red and my arms ache from the lack of volleyball knowledge. Since dunno when, I knew volleyball was never my sport, its painful and I can only hit the ball over the net by fluke. Also, I feel like I had no life in sec sch and JC. Didn't even get to go for OBS, and some school camp due to Track nationals. So till now I don't know how to kayak. At least I tried this time in Sentosa. Plus I know a little bit of pool now, thanks to Ron and Teckseng, even though they placed the colourful balls right beside the holes. Well, I hit them in and thats all that matters!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

(I suspect the babe changing behind was the actual one the photographer was trying to take, and the one the guys can conveniently check out by just turning around.)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3. Sunday
Went for a very short jog with Ms Tay Szeyen at VJ. Why did I say very short jog? Ms Tay claims she hasn't been exercising and that she is fat. Look at the pic below, who is fatter? (by the way, I'm lobster red from saturday and its very painful - Szeyen says there is no such thing as "pain", its notproper english) Anyway, we started jogging...

Me: Eh, wanna slow down. Very fast leh.
SY: Huh? I thought this was quite slow. My friend runs at this speed leh (and starts to accelerate at what I perceive to be 20km/hr)
Me: Huh? I very tired (after 400m from the starting point)... I thought you said you were unfit?

So after trying damn hard to keep up with the iron woman, I gave up and she had no choice but to walk with me. Sigh. Well, self consolation that at least we walked quite a bit. Went to her new house for a while, met ling and szeting, and ate auntie's crepes.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Then I went to cut my hair. And I rebonded my fringe! Officially short of cash, but I had a great weekend. Tee hee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home