Rantings of a complain-freak

Monday, June 13, 2005

Frick

Frick and not freak, because somehow "Frick" seems more vulgar sounding. It has this vindictive, bitter edge to it. So frick it shall be.

Its been a rough day and people get on my nerves. Funny, since the little physical contact with humanity are my colleagues and my family and occasionally with some friends. The rest are mostly virtual contacts via email, sms, msn and blogs. And some never cease to put me in a not so enthusiastic mood. Damn sian.

My brains are fricking screwed, for I can't differentiate between the months. And it took a job for me to realise that. I think I can shamefully dig a hole and put my head into it, just as well anyway since Daimler and Teckseng insist I walk like an ostrich.

Sometimes I feel bloody taken for granted. Sometimes I get fricking pissed at people, who come to you when they need you any you don't know where they are at other times. Some people brush your concern (genuine by the way) with a wave of their hand, like Wu Ze Tian would to shoo a fly buzzing around her ears, and later complain eh never show concern, what friend are you? And those who keep blaming you for XXX stuff. Kinda disappointing.

I used to think that if we were really good friends that have never met for a long time, we could still come back together and there would seem to be no lost time between us. But I think its not true. For when we meet after a long time, all we can talk about is the things of the distant past. There are no new memories to bind us together. And without these new memories, how can a friendship continue to blossom and bloom and reach greater heights? We just remain where we left off and never to continue. So no point just meeting once in a long while. Though it helps to remember the good old days, they are really OLD days.

When people say that they miss me or "hey I love you", I don't know whether to believe it. Said flippantly or not, how can such words be said so easily and comfortably? Its as if they've been said to everyone everytime. After all, "Love forever, Love is free."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home