Lazy
I'm continuing with my one-word titles since titles are the hardest things to come up with, and I hate them. Maybe one day when my vocab runs dry, I'll just do a "Title: Title: Title: Title: Title: ..." thing for the blog.
Been too tired and lazy to continue about my happenings. Not the most interesting of lives and I'm sure no one really wants to know too. No photos to show since I couldn't be bothered to whip out that camera of mine. Work is stressful now, but I'll get by it. Yay...
Watched Mr & Mrs Smith though, and while the plot was stupid (I said "duh!" about 8 times), I think its super funny. Plus you have good lookers on the movie. Angelina Jolie is very HOT, Muthu curry hot, and her eyes are very very sexy. Siying and I felt her lips were a spoiler though. And Brad Pitt is, well.... ITS BRAD PITT! I liked the movie, though some other friends felt it wasn't fantastic. Maybe its cos I don't get much entertainment these days, so a crap movie is an Oscar winner in my opinion. Huijing says, "A must watch!" Haha.
Oh yes, I currently have a Gorillaz craze, just before TVmobile started actively promoted them (I have MTV remember?). And even though I have an estimated 80% of their songs downloaded into my comp, I bought all of their CDs (ie:3) in a mad frenzy of blindness. Still remembered looking at them when they released their first album and thinking that they looked evil, and that their music was too noisy. Now I find them cute(!!!) , though I find it quite amusing because they are an "imaginary" cartoon band.
Feel like cutting my hair soon. And may I ask for some opinions? What do you think will happen if I rebond my fringe, note fringe only. Haha. It was recommended the last time I went to cut my hair, but till now I've not decided. One, its $30 (two days work... haha) just to do it, and two, I cannot imagine how I'd look like (even though I got a preview that time which looked ok, but I'm not sure.). Think I'll postpone the hair cutting session till I decide. Hee hee.
Been too tired and lazy to continue about my happenings. Not the most interesting of lives and I'm sure no one really wants to know too. No photos to show since I couldn't be bothered to whip out that camera of mine. Work is stressful now, but I'll get by it. Yay...
Watched Mr & Mrs Smith though, and while the plot was stupid (I said "duh!" about 8 times), I think its super funny. Plus you have good lookers on the movie. Angelina Jolie is very HOT, Muthu curry hot, and her eyes are very very sexy. Siying and I felt her lips were a spoiler though. And Brad Pitt is, well.... ITS BRAD PITT! I liked the movie, though some other friends felt it wasn't fantastic. Maybe its cos I don't get much entertainment these days, so a crap movie is an Oscar winner in my opinion. Huijing says, "A must watch!" Haha.
Oh yes, I currently have a Gorillaz craze, just before TVmobile started actively promoted them (I have MTV remember?). And even though I have an estimated 80% of their songs downloaded into my comp, I bought all of their CDs (ie:3) in a mad frenzy of blindness. Still remembered looking at them when they released their first album and thinking that they looked evil, and that their music was too noisy. Now I find them cute(!!!) , though I find it quite amusing because they are an "imaginary" cartoon band.
Feel like cutting my hair soon. And may I ask for some opinions? What do you think will happen if I rebond my fringe, note fringe only. Haha. It was recommended the last time I went to cut my hair, but till now I've not decided. One, its $30 (two days work... haha) just to do it, and two, I cannot imagine how I'd look like (even though I got a preview that time which looked ok, but I'm not sure.). Think I'll postpone the hair cutting session till I decide. Hee hee.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home