Rantings of a complain-freak

Saturday, June 04, 2005

June

We discussed it over dinner today and its quite confirmed that Mandy, Siying and me will be going to Taiwan for the holidays. Between my senior's camp and OC. June cannot go, and when she told us that, we didn't feel like going anymore. Cos its not the same without her. The 4 of us did almost everything together last time, even go toilets together - didn't wanna pee will also go in and smell the stinky smell, and we still make it a point to do so (not the toilets now though).

Last month or the month before, when we were still choosing our new rooms, so many people kept asking me if June was staying in hall, even though they knew her decision since the beginning of our hall life. They tell me things like "why you never persuade her to stay", "i wanted her to take over my xyz post", "influence her a bit leh", "she is a good freshie, a waste if she goes". I just smile and say she is not staying.

Deep down, I think: you want her to stay because she can contribute to the hall activities. Some might, for that surface friendship they made during that brief period. You think I don't want her to stay? She is one of the truest of friends I have in hall and one of the many friends I made with no strings attached, one I can tell everything to without feeling afraid, one who is so patient and understanding. I'll miss her so much, you think I don't want her to stay?

But I don't care la. I don't care what the others think anymore. Cos we'll still be in touch, and I'll try to have a least one lesson with her. I can't cut off my friends just like that, thats so not me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home