Not Again
I feel damn angry with my parents. WTH. I'm going overseas in 3 hours or so and they have to choose this time to berate me. I don't understand man. They want details of my trip and stuff I gave it to them, they want my friend's handphone, home numbers etc, I gave them. Those that I don't have I already promised to SMS them when I get there. And they still scold me in the early morning for "begrudgingly" telling them the details. Like huh? WTF? They can't even remember I am going on a holiday today and still complain that I never tell them anything?
My mom is the "best" man. Complain about this and that, and after I explain and give her all the details, she still makes a big fricking fuss out of what time I have to be in the airport, how come no hotel telephone number (hello.... I said I'll sms everything), how come my flight at 1230 I meeting my friends at 11 (err... Jetstar don't need to check in so early my dear). All that in her shrill high pitch "concerned" voice. And after that, still call my dad who is overseas, who then calls me and scolds me about the same thing.
Tag team. Win liao lor. 2 against 1... sneak attack somemore. And its not the first time also. The last time I went to HK, it was equally bad or worse.
Thank goodness they are too busy to send me off. Thank goodness I am taking a cab. Think I will be seething like shit if I took a lift from them. Suddenly all my excitement has been KILLED.
My mom is the "best" man. Complain about this and that, and after I explain and give her all the details, she still makes a big fricking fuss out of what time I have to be in the airport, how come no hotel telephone number (hello.... I said I'll sms everything), how come my flight at 1230 I meeting my friends at 11 (err... Jetstar don't need to check in so early my dear). All that in her shrill high pitch "concerned" voice. And after that, still call my dad who is overseas, who then calls me and scolds me about the same thing.
Tag team. Win liao lor. 2 against 1... sneak attack somemore. And its not the first time also. The last time I went to HK, it was equally bad or worse.
Thank goodness they are too busy to send me off. Thank goodness I am taking a cab. Think I will be seething like shit if I took a lift from them. Suddenly all my excitement has been KILLED.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home