school sucks
Lectures are a bore
Tutorials are a chore
So much to read up
In short school sucks
Ok lar... it doesn't suck... hall life is really enjoyable. But then, I cannot concentrate for tutorials and lectures and everything. Maybe I lack sleep. Or else my brain cells are dead. Hmm.... maybe thats it! School is quite tiring though. It drains me. I had lessons from 0830 to 1745 today. Shag man I tell you. Especially when the last lesson is IT. I'm a comp (as in computer, not complete) idiot.
I love biz law. Its interesting. So I don't know what came over me and I actually performed my "drunken fist" stance (physics students might call it oscillations) in lecture today. Law of torts somemore, what I wanted to do when I aspired to be a lawyer. Econs was boring though, same thing we've been listening to for the last 2 years. Din help that the lecturer was droning. As for IT seminar, I was petrified at not knowing anyone beforehand in my group. I'm the kind that needs some form of company and assurance. Luckily there was Yili, Yvonne and Chuanjie in my seminar man.... Ying Ni too, even though I know her only coz she is Mandy's friend. Hope June will have good friends or people she knows too, I think she and I have similar personalities. But you all know the outcome when I attend IT related stuff.
Its gonna be friendship nite now... going liao. Update later.
Tutorials are a chore
So much to read up
In short school sucks
Ok lar... it doesn't suck... hall life is really enjoyable. But then, I cannot concentrate for tutorials and lectures and everything. Maybe I lack sleep. Or else my brain cells are dead. Hmm.... maybe thats it! School is quite tiring though. It drains me. I had lessons from 0830 to 1745 today. Shag man I tell you. Especially when the last lesson is IT. I'm a comp (as in computer, not complete) idiot.
I love biz law. Its interesting. So I don't know what came over me and I actually performed my "drunken fist" stance (physics students might call it oscillations) in lecture today. Law of torts somemore, what I wanted to do when I aspired to be a lawyer. Econs was boring though, same thing we've been listening to for the last 2 years. Din help that the lecturer was droning. As for IT seminar, I was petrified at not knowing anyone beforehand in my group. I'm the kind that needs some form of company and assurance. Luckily there was Yili, Yvonne and Chuanjie in my seminar man.... Ying Ni too, even though I know her only coz she is Mandy's friend. Hope June will have good friends or people she knows too, I think she and I have similar personalities. But you all know the outcome when I attend IT related stuff.
Its gonna be friendship nite now... going liao. Update later.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home