Rantings of a complain-freak

Sunday, July 25, 2004

orientation camp

Frankly, the orientation camp was much better than expected. Made quite a few friends, got to know more people (that I like and dislike) living around me, and basically have good clean fun!

The first day was sucky though, and I though almost everyone in the OG were so un-enthu. But as the days went by, and as everyone warmed up (though I have to agree with the seniors that we took unexpectantly long to do so), I thought that yes, this is where I can make really lasting friendships. I'm rather "gek" though coz I missed all the most exciting and fun games! The water sports, the war games and parts of amazing race. And thats all thanks to my piano exam which couldn't have been scheduled at a better time.

Speaking (or rather I don't wanna talk about it) of piano, I totally screwed it up. I'm doomed for failure. What a loser I am at times. Ok, I admit, I'm a loser almost all the time.

Ok, back to orientation camp. I'm rather amused at the extent of attempts at pairing guys and gals together. And the things people can do with their boy/girlfriends. I'm not shocked or anything,  just wonder how people can be so open about some stuff. Call me conservative or a thing of the past. And I didn't enjoy licking whipped cream off a guy, even if it was only the shoulder.   

Yet, I feel the need to reinstate that I love my OG. My seniors. My OG mates. You all (ok, most of you all anyway) have been really great and fun and nice. I'm glad to know you all, and I'm glad I'm in hall 3. Thanks for everything. :)

I also realised that I like funny (as in humourous) people and there is a whole lot of them who are actually hilarious. Hahahahahhaha. Just thinking about them makes me wanna grin. Hahahhaha. Alright, gotta pack up and get ready to return to hall and meet those hilarious dudes, tomorrow is school day already, even though its just orientation. And before I forget, I must say I'm super pleased with my timetable. Lessons on Monday to Thursday only! But I've yet to sign up to take a minor. So... Yep, my joy might be short-lived.

Friends, jio me soon ok? Before I get busy and you all get busy and we can't meet in our frenzy and chaos. Take care and I love you all. (Oh man... I'm in this "loving" mood!)

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home