feeling really SORE
Back from the Penang trip! To see the blow by blow account of our trip, you can check out the MSisters webby... AFTER I've posted our happenings though. :)
My butt is super sore from sitting a freaking 10 hrs to Penang and another 12 hrs back. Arms are also a little sore from using muscles previously extinct or unknown to me to swim and snorkel. My skin is starting to feel the first signs of burns.. which means they feel quite sore as well. The most sore part HAS to be the fact that NBS didn't let me go for their camp after initially agreeing to let me go despite the fact I could not go for their briefing. Could not go for the briefing as I was in Penang (duh!).
Ok, so its not like some coveted prize that everyone has to vie in order to win, but I was really looking forward to the camp, and having fun. Too bad man... Plus I can't go for the full Hall 3 camp (if they let me go) due to piano exams, so its very very disappointing. Bleah... thought it would be fun to get to know some new people and seek out old friends. :(
Nevermind though. Even if I have a bad start with NTU (with my lost cheques and missed camps), I can still take comfort in the fact that my frineds are gonna be around. That people like Angeline, June, Mandy, Kit and Sining are just by my side or a few doors away... I am so looking forward to staying in the Hall!! I hope that Angeline is my neighbour or something... it'll be fun. June and I are going shopping soon (after we know which rooms etc we are going to) to get matching bedsheets and a whole lota other stuffs to share. Yay! Maybe we can get matching PJs or something too... haha! :)
Friends are really a source of comfort. I hope I bring comfort to those arund me too. :)
My butt is super sore from sitting a freaking 10 hrs to Penang and another 12 hrs back. Arms are also a little sore from using muscles previously extinct or unknown to me to swim and snorkel. My skin is starting to feel the first signs of burns.. which means they feel quite sore as well. The most sore part HAS to be the fact that NBS didn't let me go for their camp after initially agreeing to let me go despite the fact I could not go for their briefing. Could not go for the briefing as I was in Penang (duh!).
Ok, so its not like some coveted prize that everyone has to vie in order to win, but I was really looking forward to the camp, and having fun. Too bad man... Plus I can't go for the full Hall 3 camp (if they let me go) due to piano exams, so its very very disappointing. Bleah... thought it would be fun to get to know some new people and seek out old friends. :(
Nevermind though. Even if I have a bad start with NTU (with my lost cheques and missed camps), I can still take comfort in the fact that my frineds are gonna be around. That people like Angeline, June, Mandy, Kit and Sining are just by my side or a few doors away... I am so looking forward to staying in the Hall!! I hope that Angeline is my neighbour or something... it'll be fun. June and I are going shopping soon (after we know which rooms etc we are going to) to get matching bedsheets and a whole lota other stuffs to share. Yay! Maybe we can get matching PJs or something too... haha! :)
Friends are really a source of comfort. I hope I bring comfort to those arund me too. :)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home