Random
It made me think back to vj and about KS. Its like, I was crazy about him that time though now he's just another guy on the streets to me. And guess what, its Sining's & El's bday party this sat and the invitation is extended to the vj x-cty team! Meaning I might see him again and I'm starting to feel weird and apprehensive about it all over again - I hope he's not gonna stay overnight at El's house. I think I will die of shame. Dunno why I am feeling like this though... macham the nervous jitters before my 400m race. Haah. Anyhow, I'm pretty excited about the party cos I'll see the MSisters in full force (yay yay!) and the guys (who used to be so cool in sch) that I've totally lost contact with. Oh yeah... MSisters (yes.. all 7 of u), please don't try anything funny like matchmaking or wad k. If not no more sisters hor.
Went for a jog on Sunday with my usual jogging khakis who all pangsehed me in the end except Zaw. We jogged for a long while and suddenly it started to rain so heavily. We tried sprinting for shelter but the journey seemed so long and it was hard to see in front of me (partly cos of the rain, partly cos i was wearing my auntie specs). The wind was so cold and chilling it felt as if it peirced through my lungs! In all my 3 years of playing interhall games/eyeballing the hall teams in the dec monsoon, I never felt colder and more pathetic than this. Worse still, we were about 6km from "civilisation", and the rain was not letting up, so I ran/walk in the freaking rain.Funny enough, we could still laugh and joke even though we were damn cold. I was thinking to myself, if I could endure this kinda storm, I should be able to endure anything. Just like how a tortise moves - by sticking its neck out. Was also thinking that with good friends around me, I can rise up to any stupid weather in my life. Started feeling quite pleased with myself for being strong until I got caught in the rain again this morning, and started to feel feverish just now. Bah.
Better eat some mooncakes to 以毒攻毒. I like to have my cake and eat it too! Hee hee....