Rantings of a complain-freak

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Status Update

Single.

Haha. Kidding! :P

Heres a status update on my happenings so far.. which is nothing much (in no order of sequence):

1. Went for AGM, shot some people, met old hall friends, got Aurora (hall mag)

2. Ran 16km with Jeff, felt real hungry after that for 3 days and so had 6 meals per day - like having 2 beakfasts - one at home, one before entering office.

3. Had some bday dinner with Seoks, Jeff and Joleen which was very nice cos we ate lots of nice food and laughed a lot.

4. Everything is currently fine at home which is good, my brother left for a holiday in Australia. So shiok.

5. Figured that 8th Nov, Thurs, is a public holiday. Thinking of who to jio to take leave to go holiday. Like maybe colleagues, or any friends game for a short trip?

6. Think I'm not an easy person to work with, kinda bo chap about work sometimes and a lil set in my ways. Bad!

7. Think I need to stop complaining so much. I'm becoming a bitch. Ack.

Ok thats about it.. I have quite a few pics maybe next time can post! :)