Rantings of a complain-freak

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Shit!

I was walking home on a cold dark evening after some rain. As I passed some trees, a large raindrop landed on my right arm. I used my left hand to wipe it dry. It was too dark to see much and I didn't think much about it anyway. I reached home and took some biscuits with my left hand and was happily eating away and watching TV. Didn't think it was necessary to wash my hands. I looked at my right arm subconsciously.

And realised that the freaking raindrop earlier was actually BIRDSHIT.

F**K.

I looked at my left hand and there was no trace of poo left on my hand. I realised I must have been licking the crumbs off my fingers while watching TV and eating biscuits.

F**K, F**K, F**K.

So thats the story about birdshit and me. Damn gross. Wash your hands people!