Rantings of a complain-freak

Sunday, September 26, 2004

Finally!!

I am grinning from side to side now... coz one, I successful changed the blogskin of my blog on my own in a record 1 and 1/2 hours. Two, I don't know why but I have been unable to type in this text box here for almost a month!! Hey... its not that I've been lazy or too busy (or tired) to blog. I couldn't even if I wanted to! The flashing vertical line thingy just won't appear no matter how many times I clicked it.... well, at least its working now. :)

Sigh... I wanted to watch "Harold and Kumar go to White Castle" in cinemas, but I just couldn't find the time, and even had to cancel out on Mandy last minute. Blame it on poor time management skills. So, second best option was to watch the downloaded version. But great luck for this pirate! The quality was bad and the sound system sucks and the people watching the show when it was filmmed had ZERO sense of humour. They laughed at the wrong parts and made silly noises at the weird scenes. Low-life people. At least they watched it at the correct place though, unlike this no brainer here who had the lack of brains to download a lousy version. Sigh.

Exams are coming soon. I felt it when people like WeeJin suddenly decides to study instead of bonding with his bradders. I feel it when I peep into Angeline's room and see her on her bed with (gasp!) a textbook. I know it when people around me start telling me that I have only 5 more weeks before the dreaded papers. And guess what... ever since I came into this school and hall, I haven't been studying! Freak. I think later I'll have to start planning and Chang-er (and the rabbit in the moon) please give me the strength to follow my plan and stick to my ultimate academic goals.

I don't wanna da bao. Not even da bao food! The word just freaks me out.

I need to change gears. Study Gear. But I am not even stuck in gear one. I can't even get my brakes off... :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home