Ok... So i admit... I am overly emotional and I don't use my head to think. I see the bleakest of situations and over exaggerate stuff in sometimes humongous proportions (like now.. haha!). Because of the above reasons, I almost wanted to delete the previous entry, which reminded me of my foolishness and pessimism. But life moves on, and there is no running away. Which is why that post is here to stay.
I guess I was really at PMS peak that day. People ARE really easy to get along with and they are fun too. What was I thinking when I wanted to slam them? I guess I just have to keep an open mind and love everyone for who they are. Make my own discretions and just be myself. I am really fortunate. I should be contented.
Studying sucks. As do washing up after supper and hauling laundry from 4 storeys up. The latter however, is solved with the Tropi supper khakis and June who unfortunately shares my room. Studying, however, is a chore when there are quizes and assignments (graded ones at that!) and the dreaded project work and final exams. Yucks.
I often tell myself: Be positive. Study hard. Yet this is so hard. I cannot discipline myself and push myself to read my books and notes. I cant even get myself to read my stuff without drifting and mindlessly wandering away, even if I only sat down for 5 minutes.
I've got great ideas for Moonlight and Tropi (for the clueless, thats where me and my fellow friends are staying). Flashing lights on noticeboards; photos with caricatures to match; ice packs and de-gassed 100plus for my road relay team (yes.. i am the road relay manager for hall). If only my intelligence and creativity could be put into academic terms.
Be positive. Study hard. Yeah rite.
I guess I was really at PMS peak that day. People ARE really easy to get along with and they are fun too. What was I thinking when I wanted to slam them? I guess I just have to keep an open mind and love everyone for who they are. Make my own discretions and just be myself. I am really fortunate. I should be contented.
Studying sucks. As do washing up after supper and hauling laundry from 4 storeys up. The latter however, is solved with the Tropi supper khakis and June who unfortunately shares my room. Studying, however, is a chore when there are quizes and assignments (graded ones at that!) and the dreaded project work and final exams. Yucks.
I often tell myself: Be positive. Study hard. Yet this is so hard. I cannot discipline myself and push myself to read my books and notes. I cant even get myself to read my stuff without drifting and mindlessly wandering away, even if I only sat down for 5 minutes.
I've got great ideas for Moonlight and Tropi (for the clueless, thats where me and my fellow friends are staying). Flashing lights on noticeboards; photos with caricatures to match; ice packs and de-gassed 100plus for my road relay team (yes.. i am the road relay manager for hall). If only my intelligence and creativity could be put into academic terms.
Be positive. Study hard. Yeah rite.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home