Rantings of a complain-freak

Thursday, August 19, 2004

Run was good. Built my confidence and strength. Maybe I should stop being negative about things I don't feel very certain about. Got my first ever trophy in NTU and the shitty thing is that its from Haut Monde. Bleah. Third prize not bad at all, and an invitation to IVP road relay. Really not bad. Netball lost. Sore and a little not happy, but you can't win everything. Open your mind. Open your heart. Play with understanding and sportsmanship and love. Its hard. Must try. Gotta stretch for Saturday's relay. I love world peace. I love my family and friends. I wonder if I can be trusted or to trust others. I wonder when will the day be when I get backstabbed and betrayed. I can take stabs. Just don't shot me. I hate to die young.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home