Oh man.... I still have not submitted my application to the Unis. Still thinking and hoping and wondering what the hell to do! Law or Accounting or Business? Local or overseas? NUS, NTU or SMU? Hostel or no hostel (although this is the least pressing of all questions)?
Help. I'm swimming in this sea of biased and one-sided flyers. Each claiming that each is more superior than the other. Each able to provide the education that we require. Yet each very different institutes. And I'm supposed to make the "informed" choice.
Sigh. Its back to the thinking.
Help. I'm swimming in this sea of biased and one-sided flyers. Each claiming that each is more superior than the other. Each able to provide the education that we require. Yet each very different institutes. And I'm supposed to make the "informed" choice.
Sigh. Its back to the thinking.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home