Gosh... my blog hit 1000 hits!!! Yay!
Anyway... today I traded in my phone for an Ericsoon T610. Its coloured screen, with camera and java-enabled. It cost me $98 after trade-in. Wow-wee. Though I'm not sure if I'd ever use the email and internet and wadever services, I think that its not bad a phone. Was choosing between getting the nokia 6610 free or this. Just hope I dun regret lar. Messaging is tedious though! Sigh...
Met Enxin and Xiaowen for breakfast at Hans today. Janice (Tan) could not come because of family day... so that was the only disappointment. Enxin is leaving tomorrow and I feel sad already! Won't be seeing her off though. But I'll call her just before she boards the plane. Stupid girl, says she won't miss me! But I know she won't read this blog, so I can safely declare that I'll miss her. Haha. If she ever reads this, I can imagine her silly wide grin and her eyes round in amazement and her head swelling like a balloon. Xiaowen does look different after her jaw operation and she did not leave me alone, saying how "feminine" I look. Yeah.. thanks a lot huh... Feminine? I doubt lar.
I think I'll start to write a lil time-table so I won't have not enough time to do what I need to do. But first, I have to stop using the P-word as an excuse.
Procrastinate.
Anyway... today I traded in my phone for an Ericsoon T610. Its coloured screen, with camera and java-enabled. It cost me $98 after trade-in. Wow-wee. Though I'm not sure if I'd ever use the email and internet and wadever services, I think that its not bad a phone. Was choosing between getting the nokia 6610 free or this. Just hope I dun regret lar. Messaging is tedious though! Sigh...
Met Enxin and Xiaowen for breakfast at Hans today. Janice (Tan) could not come because of family day... so that was the only disappointment. Enxin is leaving tomorrow and I feel sad already! Won't be seeing her off though. But I'll call her just before she boards the plane. Stupid girl, says she won't miss me! But I know she won't read this blog, so I can safely declare that I'll miss her. Haha. If she ever reads this, I can imagine her silly wide grin and her eyes round in amazement and her head swelling like a balloon. Xiaowen does look different after her jaw operation and she did not leave me alone, saying how "feminine" I look. Yeah.. thanks a lot huh... Feminine? I doubt lar.
I think I'll start to write a lil time-table so I won't have not enough time to do what I need to do. But first, I have to stop using the P-word as an excuse.
Procrastinate.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home