Sigh....
I wish for so many things... but above all, I wish for more time. Time to spend with my friends and family and perhaps to do things I need to do without procrastinating. Of course I could cut down on TV, but that's a different story.
I'm getting older... but none the less wiser. The white hairs are showing, more than usual. I'm getting forgetful and my limbs ache in the morning. Sigh, the price of growing up... and the irony of wanting to grow up so much when we were younger. I'm musing and ranting, a sign of age.
On a lighter note(C major)... I've already learnt how to engrave the metal plate on the trophies and operate the engraving machine. I think I'll need at least one more week following Uncle Sam to master the tricks at sales and get acquainted with our products more intimately. I know which trophies are made from plastic, metal, pewter and acrylic. I just don't know how much each trophy costs. And... if anyone is interested, you can log on to the company website. Its www.trophies.com.sg. Haha... free advertisement here.
On another note(F# major), notice something different about my blog? The size has been changed... courtesy of Sining. She seems to be so pro at this now... haha... maybe she can start to write a dummies guide to blogs. I'll be the first to buy. :)
I wonder if what I'm doing is bad. I get paid hourly with no commission for work. I'm supposed to work normal working hours (8.30 - 5.30) but I wanna work till 4pm den go for driving lessons to beat the peak hour rate... Is it fair?
Messy thoughts. Maybe its coz my hair is quite long and very thick now. My brain can't ventilate.
I wish for so many things... but above all, I wish for more time. Time to spend with my friends and family and perhaps to do things I need to do without procrastinating. Of course I could cut down on TV, but that's a different story.
I'm getting older... but none the less wiser. The white hairs are showing, more than usual. I'm getting forgetful and my limbs ache in the morning. Sigh, the price of growing up... and the irony of wanting to grow up so much when we were younger. I'm musing and ranting, a sign of age.
On a lighter note(C major)... I've already learnt how to engrave the metal plate on the trophies and operate the engraving machine. I think I'll need at least one more week following Uncle Sam to master the tricks at sales and get acquainted with our products more intimately. I know which trophies are made from plastic, metal, pewter and acrylic. I just don't know how much each trophy costs. And... if anyone is interested, you can log on to the company website. Its www.trophies.com.sg. Haha... free advertisement here.
On another note(F# major), notice something different about my blog? The size has been changed... courtesy of Sining. She seems to be so pro at this now... haha... maybe she can start to write a dummies guide to blogs. I'll be the first to buy. :)
I wonder if what I'm doing is bad. I get paid hourly with no commission for work. I'm supposed to work normal working hours (8.30 - 5.30) but I wanna work till 4pm den go for driving lessons to beat the peak hour rate... Is it fair?
Messy thoughts. Maybe its coz my hair is quite long and very thick now. My brain can't ventilate.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home