Shopping...
I did lots of shopping today! Bought three pairs of earrings... actually its two studs and one dangly pair... all for just $7.90!! Cheap Cheap... bought it from that cheap shop at parkway.. its at the basement.
Tried to buy some decent tops today. Running out of things to wear to work, considering I'm slowly trying to phase out my clothes. Can you believe it, most of my tops I'm wearing to work now are those I bought in Sec1! Yes... so I went around all the other shops in parkway and also in tampines mall and then century square. Feel so old when I stand beside the other "ah-sohs" scrouging for good bargains at cheap prices, hawking over the area where they throw the "good stuff" and rumaging through them. Ah... what wonders the words 50% discount can do. Ended up buying a green two piece top at Samuel and Kevin for $26. Not bad... I hope the colour stays on though. I like it because it is loose and recently, looking at my fats in the mirror is a big big turn off. So something loose that covers my lower tummy is perfect! I hope...
Then, I went to Popular and bought this street directory cum bus guide. Since I haven't learn how to drive, I must do my trophy marketing while travelling the "public" way. And considering how blur I am when it comes to directions, a $11.90 guide will save the day.
Speaking of driving, I'm super pissed. Tried to book my driving lessons today and I realised that to my horror, because of work commitments and also coz other ppl got there first, my next lesson can only start on 13 Feb. Like huh? My first ever lesson was on the 19th Jan, thank you! Goodness... such is the thing called booking! When I've deposit my money into my account tomorrow(hopefully), I shall keep booking and booking man... So there! They should have a policy where the younger (female) learners can go first... haha... and of course priority must be given to those who started in January... :)
Suddenly I've lost my capacity to think more profound thoughts. Must be the girls yesterday.
I did lots of shopping today! Bought three pairs of earrings... actually its two studs and one dangly pair... all for just $7.90!! Cheap Cheap... bought it from that cheap shop at parkway.. its at the basement.
Tried to buy some decent tops today. Running out of things to wear to work, considering I'm slowly trying to phase out my clothes. Can you believe it, most of my tops I'm wearing to work now are those I bought in Sec1! Yes... so I went around all the other shops in parkway and also in tampines mall and then century square. Feel so old when I stand beside the other "ah-sohs" scrouging for good bargains at cheap prices, hawking over the area where they throw the "good stuff" and rumaging through them. Ah... what wonders the words 50% discount can do. Ended up buying a green two piece top at Samuel and Kevin for $26. Not bad... I hope the colour stays on though. I like it because it is loose and recently, looking at my fats in the mirror is a big big turn off. So something loose that covers my lower tummy is perfect! I hope...
Then, I went to Popular and bought this street directory cum bus guide. Since I haven't learn how to drive, I must do my trophy marketing while travelling the "public" way. And considering how blur I am when it comes to directions, a $11.90 guide will save the day.
Speaking of driving, I'm super pissed. Tried to book my driving lessons today and I realised that to my horror, because of work commitments and also coz other ppl got there first, my next lesson can only start on 13 Feb. Like huh? My first ever lesson was on the 19th Jan, thank you! Goodness... such is the thing called booking! When I've deposit my money into my account tomorrow(hopefully), I shall keep booking and booking man... So there! They should have a policy where the younger (female) learners can go first... haha... and of course priority must be given to those who started in January... :)
Suddenly I've lost my capacity to think more profound thoughts. Must be the girls yesterday.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home