Rantings of a complain-freak

Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Sigh... I am really impulsive. I should not have raved like a mad freak yesterday... Uncle Sam told me what happened in greater detail today. VJC did not buy trophies from us for cross country bu they have agreed to buy from us for sports day and speech day. And there was really something wrong with our logo. Instead of "nil sine labore" ours read "victoria junior college". So sorry Y and M. I really apologise for hurling abuses at you.

I am dead tired today. Follow Uncle Sam to 4 schools in the west today and got to see his "power" om sales and maketing and convincing people to buy from us. Then agin, its only 4 schools. I will be following him for a while. More on that another time. I am really super tired...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home