Shit. Its me in my PMS mood. No one to go out with on a beautiful Saturday afternoon. No one to shop or talk with. No one to while away time with. Bleah!
Seems like everyone is so busy. I like busy WORKING days. It keeps me occupied and with a sense of purpose. I like the adrenaline flow and the tension that keeps you going, making you alert and excited over mundane paperwork. I wonder why all my friends seem so busy... go out with me leh! Frankly, I miss talking to people of my age. And having a LIFE. But yeah, I believe its the PMS lar.
Today I made a breakthrough in sales. Uncle Sam let me do the talking and even the follow-up of a customer. So I got to email and send attachments of photos of our samples. Quite cool. Went to DHS for sales today and saw Chloe, Mr Chew and Ms Tan. Quite fun though I didn't get to promote as I was not sure about the prices for the not so common trophies required. Wasted. And another breakthrough came when I thought of how to speed up the engraving process. I'm a genius. Yeah right.
I wonder a lot today. Wonder what will happen if I grow super flabby and fatty with my excess skin drooping to the floor. I wonder what will happen if I become an old maid and can never get married. I wonder if I really want to do law. I wonder what my reaction will be after my results.
Speaking of results, I got back my SAT score and I did much worse. 1300. And the stupidest part was that I made errors in the Comprehension. 14 of them. I suck man. It does not bode well. Touch wood.
Seems like everyone is so busy. I like busy WORKING days. It keeps me occupied and with a sense of purpose. I like the adrenaline flow and the tension that keeps you going, making you alert and excited over mundane paperwork. I wonder why all my friends seem so busy... go out with me leh! Frankly, I miss talking to people of my age. And having a LIFE. But yeah, I believe its the PMS lar.
Today I made a breakthrough in sales. Uncle Sam let me do the talking and even the follow-up of a customer. So I got to email and send attachments of photos of our samples. Quite cool. Went to DHS for sales today and saw Chloe, Mr Chew and Ms Tan. Quite fun though I didn't get to promote as I was not sure about the prices for the not so common trophies required. Wasted. And another breakthrough came when I thought of how to speed up the engraving process. I'm a genius. Yeah right.
I wonder a lot today. Wonder what will happen if I grow super flabby and fatty with my excess skin drooping to the floor. I wonder what will happen if I become an old maid and can never get married. I wonder if I really want to do law. I wonder what my reaction will be after my results.
Speaking of results, I got back my SAT score and I did much worse. 1300. And the stupidest part was that I made errors in the Comprehension. 14 of them. I suck man. It does not bode well. Touch wood.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home