Work
Work is fine.. I'm pretty busy now but I think I've done my best, though I just realised that this is most probably not the kind of work they want from me. I wish I wasn't just left to sink like that though. I'll leave it to my manager to decide. But I'm scared. Its tiring though. Especially when you've only been sleeping 4-5hrs everyday for the past week. And when you know that OT doesn't count for nuts. But I'll hang in there, like I've always done. I'll make it through.
I wish that I could turn back time to one week ago though. There's so many things I'd have done differently. So many things to make my job easier, to make myself feel more confident and less "lost".
I wish that I could turn back time to one week ago though. There's so many things I'd have done differently. So many things to make my job easier, to make myself feel more confident and less "lost".