SO BLUR!
Think whoever is watching over me has been kind yet unkind to me. I'm still grateful though. Thank You!
This is what I thought happened:
1. Did not collect Kaiyuen's convo invites
2. Thought my convo ceremony was at 2pm
3. Only left with half day convo leave cos I took the other half day to collect transcripts for Kaiyuen and myself
4. Had to take the full day off for convo cos the ceremony is at 2pm and I have to be there by 1pm.
5. So I took half day convo leave and half day annual leave.
The ACTUAL situation which took me only today to find out:
1. My convo is actually at 6pm. My half day leave suffices, no need to use annual leave!
2. I DID collect Kaiyuen's convo invites, but mistook them as my own and ended up thinking my convo was at 2pm.
3. Tomorrow I need to cancel and reapply my leave. And tell Kaiyuen that everything is OK I DID get his stuff.
So I spent a whole week feeling sad and stressed and bad for "forgetting to collect" Kaiyuen's stuff, and for feeling cheated and angry with a colleague of mine. So now everything is OK, save the tedious and stupid cancelling and reapplying of leave. To think my blur-ness made me endure so much inner conflict and trouble!
This is what I thought happened:
1. Did not collect Kaiyuen's convo invites
2. Thought my convo ceremony was at 2pm
3. Only left with half day convo leave cos I took the other half day to collect transcripts for Kaiyuen and myself
4. Had to take the full day off for convo cos the ceremony is at 2pm and I have to be there by 1pm.
5. So I took half day convo leave and half day annual leave.
The ACTUAL situation which took me only today to find out:
1. My convo is actually at 6pm. My half day leave suffices, no need to use annual leave!
2. I DID collect Kaiyuen's convo invites, but mistook them as my own and ended up thinking my convo was at 2pm.
3. Tomorrow I need to cancel and reapply my leave. And tell Kaiyuen that everything is OK I DID get his stuff.
So I spent a whole week feeling sad and stressed and bad for "forgetting to collect" Kaiyuen's stuff, and for feeling cheated and angry with a colleague of mine. So now everything is OK, save the tedious and stupid cancelling and reapplying of leave. To think my blur-ness made me endure so much inner conflict and trouble!