no title rant
Super nua now. No mood to study for my company law man. Dunno why (actually I do, I'm plain lazy and have other stuff on my mind)... Haha...Anyway, exams are coming to an end. Whoo hoo~~ but I'm feeling numb. Not excited or anything that I'll be liberated soon. Whats wrong ar? Sometimes I wonder if I'm too caught up with other stuff that I forget about things that actually matter more.
Thanks Pauline for your promise to give me a cookie present. Haha. Thanks Kit for that short dinner at JP Crystal Jade, the not so short walk back to hall, the dust-filled chicken wings and long long talk. Thanks A. Sports, and all the predecessors for helping me out with what I'll never wanna do again. Ever.
Time for home-cooked noodles! I'm very fortunate aint I? Hurray!
Thanks Pauline for your promise to give me a cookie present. Haha. Thanks Kit for that short dinner at JP Crystal Jade, the not so short walk back to hall, the dust-filled chicken wings and long long talk. Thanks A. Sports, and all the predecessors for helping me out with what I'll never wanna do again. Ever.
Time for home-cooked noodles! I'm very fortunate aint I? Hurray!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home