Rantings of a complain-freak

Monday, October 03, 2005

Bleah~

Suddenly have this urge to keep blogging sia.

Had dinner with my granny and family yesterday. I like to go home, I get put down my responsibilties in hall for a short while and relax (even though kanasai! I still keep thinking about them at home). My granny held my hand after dinner and I felt very special. She is already 76 and can still remember my birthday (though its ages away). Come to think of it, my parents are already 50.

I won't be seeing my parents again till November, they are going to China to work. Sian!

Exams are coming. This time I am really going to screw up badly, at least last time I still have some time to prepare. This sem? Nothing! Till now, I've only gone for one lecture in my entire Int. FM life. Wow. Projects are screwed big time too, I tell you. Bleah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home