I Need A Guy!
Yeah, it sounds like a desperate housewife kinda plea. Chloe thinks I couldn't be more blatant about it, but what the heck.
Recently something seems missing from my life. Like its so empty and lonely and sad. Then I get some really evil thoughts like, "Why must this person ABC get a bf/gf?" or "How can person HIJ be attached even before me?" or "I wish XYZ wasn't attached... now he/she will have less time for me".
The worst situation is that I actually get jealous when my friends spend more time with other friends or never jio me out with them. I see my friends so happily attached, and I'm so sadly alone, it gets quite depressing. And like I said to Chloe with regards to being too blatant:
So guys, if you are above 176cm, skinny, have some interest in sports, and preferably speak predominantly English, walk in interviews are in my moonlight single room. Oh, extra brownie points if you have a car and is willing to drive me home from hall / to hall, don't mind my fat butt and thighs, and can take me being mood-swingy. And it'll be good if you don't mind being the invisible subcommer(ie: no 20 points ok) that helps me carry coolers and equiptment during interhall games... Haha.
Aiya, don't bother about me. I'm bored and its a lonely day. Someone give me a call and knock some senses into me. Or jio me out for some shopping!
Recently something seems missing from my life. Like its so empty and lonely and sad. Then I get some really evil thoughts like, "Why must this person ABC get a bf/gf?" or "How can person HIJ be attached even before me?" or "I wish XYZ wasn't attached... now he/she will have less time for me".
The worst situation is that I actually get jealous when my friends spend more time with other friends or never jio me out with them. I see my friends so happily attached, and I'm so sadly alone, it gets quite depressing. And like I said to Chloe with regards to being too blatant:
I'm old! I don't have time to beat around the bush anymore! Have to be more direct!
So guys, if you are above 176cm, skinny, have some interest in sports, and preferably speak predominantly English, walk in interviews are in my moonlight single room. Oh, extra brownie points if you have a car and is willing to drive me home from hall / to hall, don't mind my fat butt and thighs, and can take me being mood-swingy. And it'll be good if you don't mind being the invisible subcommer(ie: no 20 points ok) that helps me carry coolers and equiptment during interhall games... Haha.
Aiya, don't bother about me. I'm bored and its a lonely day. Someone give me a call and knock some senses into me. Or jio me out for some shopping!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home