its the blues
The silly crybaby in me is back yet again. Not that I'm ashamed of my watery mucus taps, I just hate to feel so vunerable and lost.
Quite some time ago, stupid gorilla Enxin went to NZ. Havent seen much of her ever since and we havent been going out and only talk on msn occassionally. Gorilla has a car lar, come NTU and lets go shopping lei... Then Chloe and me can show off our driving skills to you. My parking sucks though.
Last year around this time, Szeyen left for Australia. Cried like mad then. Some people didn't understand why, since we still talk on the phone and she can come back for the hols. I felt like a piece of me was cut off. And was irreplacable.
Pauline is leaving in 2weeks. Its too painful. Like a knife that makes the incision on my skin, tearing the tendons of my muscles, my veins and nerves tingling and screaming in agony - all bloody and watery and raw. Think it'll be more emotional on that day itself, but I already feel that something is lost.
To the rest of people around that are thinking or already decided to leave, I think I won't say "Don't go". More like "Be happy" wherever you are and better keep in touch ok. If not you'll regret it when I become famous.
Think I'm in this temporary blue mood. I love the colour blue, I am feeling blue, and everyday is a Monday (which is BAD when your Monday lessons start at 830am and end at 730pm.)
Quite some time ago, stupid gorilla Enxin went to NZ. Havent seen much of her ever since and we havent been going out and only talk on msn occassionally. Gorilla has a car lar, come NTU and lets go shopping lei... Then Chloe and me can show off our driving skills to you. My parking sucks though.
Last year around this time, Szeyen left for Australia. Cried like mad then. Some people didn't understand why, since we still talk on the phone and she can come back for the hols. I felt like a piece of me was cut off. And was irreplacable.
Pauline is leaving in 2weeks. Its too painful. Like a knife that makes the incision on my skin, tearing the tendons of my muscles, my veins and nerves tingling and screaming in agony - all bloody and watery and raw. Think it'll be more emotional on that day itself, but I already feel that something is lost.
To the rest of people around that are thinking or already decided to leave, I think I won't say "Don't go". More like "Be happy" wherever you are and better keep in touch ok. If not you'll regret it when I become famous.
Think I'm in this temporary blue mood. I love the colour blue, I am feeling blue, and everyday is a Monday (which is BAD when your Monday lessons start at 830am and end at 730pm.)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home