Rantings of a complain-freak

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

grief

How can I be happy when the people I love so dearly aren't?

My brother(the blood brother aka sibling and not the kind of friends you call "brothers", never understood the need for such additional "relatives"). Don't brood over it anymore. Its over and all in the past. Don't think about it and be so disillusioned about things, it'll get better! Smile and stop hunching over the damn computer... I wanna use also lei. Study lar, I buy you nice things next time!

Angeline: Babe, haven't talked to you for a long long long time. And the irony is that we are just doors apart. Look at what hall stuff has done to us! I love you as much as before though and I just hope that things will get better for you, that you won't feel lost and so alone. Sex and the city marathon after the whole SP thing is over ok? Jia you meanwhile...

To the woman far far away: I just feel so selfish, for not even knowing what is happening to you over there. Let me share you grief please, don't cry alone! Even though its a lonesome journey and problems only you can solve, I want to support you and be there too. Don't tell me only the happy things in your life and hide your sorrows from me... It hurts to hear all that is happening to you now, especially when I thought you were happier than you used to be. You deserve so much better... better friends included.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home