FUGLY
I cut my hair. Short. And with spikes.
Why? Cos I felt frustrated and bothered and hot. And my thick hair all the way to my neck wasn't doing me justice in the weather. So snip and off it had to go.
Other than that, life continues to suck like a vacumm cleaner. Then again, what/whose doesn't?
As I grapple with the insecurities and embarking on the tiresome journey of rediscovering myself, I wrestle with the urge to scream out loud. This has got to be the worst time of my life. Even JC days don't come close.
Argh. Now I can't seem to blog properly.
Freaking shit.
Why? Cos I felt frustrated and bothered and hot. And my thick hair all the way to my neck wasn't doing me justice in the weather. So snip and off it had to go.
Other than that, life continues to suck like a vacumm cleaner. Then again, what/whose doesn't?
As I grapple with the insecurities and embarking on the tiresome journey of rediscovering myself, I wrestle with the urge to scream out loud. This has got to be the worst time of my life. Even JC days don't come close.
Argh. Now I can't seem to blog properly.
Freaking shit.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home