Rantings of a complain-freak

Monday, May 10, 2004

:(

I'm quite impressed with this new Blogger format thingy. Its cool and user friendly.. just that I've not gotten used to it yet. :(

I got called a "hiao char bo" at work today by this idiot male colleague. And I don't think such a word can be used on me at all! I'm 99.9% sure that I heard that guy call me that, he was sitting just behind me. But somehow I hope that the 0.01% of the doubt is actually valid. No one likes to be called "hiao", especially by a guy. :(

I think I'm in this PMS mood or something. I feel quite miserable and meaningless at times. I sort of lost some drive and enthusiasm. I cannot connect with my inner self and find the root of my misery.

I think its time to cut my hair.... It'll take a load off my brain...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home